Tuesday, March 13, 2007

homeschool help

Here is some questions that many people asking across the web. I tried to group some of them to the one post here.

Q: What are some homeschool supplys? I homeschool my 7th grader now.
A: Get some suggestions from teachers. Buy textbooks for each subject that your child will be learning now.

Q: Yeah I am starting homeschool but I want to know is there any good online places to get a legit ged Thanks.
A: Do you want a GED or a diploma...if you want a diploma try: www.americanschoolofcorr.com www.pennfoster.edu These you have to finish certain classes, and then you get your diploma.

Q:I go to American Homeschool of Correspondence and I need help in english lit and geometry can anyone help me in these subjects and helping my check me answers
A: Do you have teachers there or is it just written work? Distance learning had come so far now! You can attend online homeschool programs like The MorningStar Academy and get teachers who will help you at the click of a button. Check them out at www.themorningstaracademy.org. It's really awesome!

Q:My mom wants me to be homeschool, i told her that i would love to be homeschooled, but the problem is, is we have no idea what we need to do to be able to have me homeschooled, im a 9th grader in highschool, if there is anyway that you can please tell me how, or give me a link on what we need to do that would help me a lot thanks.
A: My daughter was in a program offered by the school district called home study. She met with a teacher once a week at which time he gave her a lesson plan. She would complete the work and he would check it at the weekly meeting. If she was having difficulty he would help her. She was also able to meet with him at any time to discuss any problems she was having. She went from a below average to a superior student. Check to see if your school district offers such a program.